How do we process your personal data?
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos de Carácter
Personal, we inform you that your personal data may be subject to some of the following processing:
- TR04 – Advertising campaigns (Legal basis: Ley 34/1988, de 11 de noviembre, General de Publicidad.)
- TR08 – Gathering the views of data subjects (Legal basis: Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and
- TR03 – Recruitment of own personnel (Legal basis: Real Decreto Legislativo 3/2015, de 23 de octubre,
by which the consolidated text of the Employment Act was approved).
- TG01 – Own book-keeping and accounting management, as the person in charge. (Legal basis: Real Decreto 1514/2007,
of 16 November, which regulates the General Accounting Plan).
- TG25 – Collection of data for own tax management (Legal basis: Ley 58/2003, de 17 de diciembre, General
- TG12 – Own labour management: data collection (Legal basis: Real Decreto Legislativo 1/1994, de 20 de junio,
approving the Consolidated Text of the General Law on Social Security).
- TR09 – Assurances on technical and organisational measures in the implemented software (Legal basis: Regulation
(EU) 2016/679 on data protection and LOPD).
- TE08 – Personal Data Protection (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018.)
- TE02 – Prevention of occupational hazards (Legal basis: Law 31/1995, of 8 November, on the prevention of occupational hazards in the workplace).
- TE07 – Destruction of documents (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- TV01 – Sales / Provision of Services (Legal basis: Commercial and Fiscal Legislation)
- TE03 – Transport and/or parcel delivery service (Legal basis: Real Decreto de 22 de agosto de 1885
publishing the Commercial Code).
- TR05 – Electronic mail (Legal basis: Commercial Code and other applicable legislation).
- TR01 – Requests for information received (Legal basis: Commercial Code and other provisions)
- TR07 – Incident and/or security breach management (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of
data protection and LOPD).
- TE04 – Management of own legal affairs (Legal basis: applicable commercial and labour legislation).
- TE01 – Maintenance of IT systems (Legal basis: Commercial Code).
Who are we?
We are responsible for the processing of your data. For this reason, both the interested parties and the competent bodies are hereby expressly, precisely and unequivocally informed of the following aspects relating to the
TTES. GARCIA MARTINEZ E HIJOS, S.L.
CALLE MOLINA,14, ARCHENA 30600 MURCIA
What do we use your personal data for?
Within this organisation, we may process your personal data exclusively for the purposes set out below:
- Check that all technical measures necessary for proper management are being carried out.
of personal data with the applied software.
- Sending commercial and/or advertising information by e-mail.
- Management of requests for information received by the interested party about our products or services.
- Exclusive management of internal incidents detected in compliance with the requirements of the GDPR.
- To carry out advertising campaigns to publicise our services and/or products.
- Seek the views of stakeholders.
- Recruitment of staff to fill the necessary job vacancies.
- Comply with all the requirements set out in the Law on Occupational Risk Prevention.
- Sending of parcels and correspondence.
- Handling any legal problem affecting the company.
- Manage, maintain and repair computer storage systems.
- Actions to carry out own labour management
- Actions to carry out own tax and accounting management
- Comply with the principle of time limitation for the retention of personal data
- Compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018.
- Administrative management of private clients
- To carry out the sale or provision of the contracted service.
A commercial or user profile may be drawn up on the basis of the information provided or obtained. It is expressly informed that under no circumstances will profiles be created with the data of a minor.
The personal data provided by you will be retained for the duration of the contractual relationship or, where appropriate, for the duration of the contract.
The data subject shall remain anonymous until he/she exercises his/her right to object or withdraws the consent he/she has given. To do this, you can
please contact the corresponding section of our website or send an e-mail to the address indicated in the section on the person responsible.
Why do we use them?
We are entitled to process your personal data for the following reasons:
- Your unequivocal, informed and express consent, in those cases in which it is legally required, without, in any case, the withdrawal of such consent conditioning the execution of other processing whose legitimacy is different, and without such withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of such consent.
- A legal obligation of the controller.
- The performance of the contract for the provision of services and/or the purchase and sale of the relevant products entered into by you.
- The legal basis for processing your data is a legitimate interest of the controller. This interest is based on the prior performance of a proportionality or balancing test between the legitimate interest of the data controller and the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subjects. This weighting has involved the assessment of interest, the assessment of the impact of the processing on data subjects, the balancing of the two concepts above and the implementation of additional safeguards. This weighting has involved the assessment of interest, the assessment of the impact of the processing on data subjects, the balancing of the two concepts above and the implementation of additional safeguards.
For any questions or clarification, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided in the section
corresponding to the controller.
With whom may we share your personal data?
Your personal data will be communicated to the following companies and organisations:
- Agencia Tributaria
- Servicio Público de
- Empleo Estatal
- Tesorería General de la
- Seguridad Social
- Agencia Nacional de
- Protección de Datos
- Banks and savings banks
Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country or international organisation.
What data do we process and how did we collect it?
Your personal data will be included in the following files, owned by the organisation:
- FG01 Own accounting management
- FG02 Own labour management
- FG15 Own tax management. FG15 Own tax management.
- FE01 Computer maintenance
- FE02 Prevention of occupational hazards
- FE03 Transport and shipping
- FE04 Own legal affairs
- FR01 Requests for information received
- FR03 Recruitment of own staff
- FR04 Advertising campaigns
- FR05 E-mails
- FR07 Management of security incidents and/or breaches
- FR08 Collect stakeholder feedback
- FR09 Software and hardware security
- FE07 Destruction of documents
- FE08 Personal Data Protection
- FP01 Clients
The personal data that we process in our organisation comes from the following sources:
- The interested party himself
What rights can you exercise?
We guarantee you the exercise of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In particular, we inform you that you have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether your data is being processed.
- Exercise the right of access to the personal data we hold, obtaining information on the purposes of the processing, the category of data processed, the possible recipients, the storage period, the origin of the data and, where appropriate, profiling or automated decision-making.
- Exercise the right of rectification. For this purpose, we would like to remind you that the personal data you provide us with may not be used for any other purpose.
The information we provide must always be a true reflection of reality, so please do not hesitate to make use of your rights in the event of any data being modified, changed or cancelled. You warrant that the personal data you have provided to us by any means are true and accurate, and you undertake to notify us of any changes or modifications thereto, and you shall be solely responsible for any loss or damage caused to the person responsible or to any third party as a result of the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information.
- For reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case our organisation will stop processing the data, unless there are legitimate grounds for not doing so.
- To request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, they are no longer required for the purposes of
purposes described above or we no longer have the legitimacy to process them.
- Request the portability of your data, when the processing is carried out by automated means and provided that you are linked to our entity on the basis of a signed contract or you have given your consent to the processing.
treatment carried out. In such cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured format,
machine-readable common-use data or, where technically feasible, to transmit them directly to another data controller.
- In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims. Oppose automated decision-making, including profiling.
These rights may be exercised free of charge, except in the cases provided for by law, by means of a written request signed by you or, where appropriate, by your representative, addressed to the person responsible, at the addresses provided for this purpose in the first section, or physically at any of our establishments.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint either with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (on the website https://www.agpd.es/) or with the relevant supervisory authority.
You can also go to court to claim compensation.
Finally, you have the right to withdraw your consent, just as easily as you gave it. To this end,
you can go to our website, where you will find the information you need to quickly and easily cancel the authorisation granted to us to make these communications.
You can also send an email to the address indicated in the section relating to the person responsible.
We also inform you that for each processing of your personal data, we determine the possible
threats and impacts that may occur as a consequence of them, mitigating or eliminating, if possible, potential damage by applying the corresponding security measures, which are periodically reviewed to determine their effectiveness.
Our control system also enables us to comply with the principles of data processing and to prove to the data subject the principle of purpose limitation, the principle of limitation of the storage period, the principle of data minimisation, as well as the principle of integrity and confidentiality.
Finally, we also inform you that you will periodically receive surveys that will allow us to know your opinion on any suggestions regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as to be able to comply with the principle of transparency and accuracy of the data processed.
For any questions or clarifications, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided in the first section.